Ever wanted to learn how to break down a hog? Here is your chance! On Sunday, January 15th you will have an opportunity to see how a hog is broken down and utilized. The class will focus on how to butcher a half hog. You will learn how to break a hog down into primal and sub-primal cuts. These cuts are done so for specific cooking and charcuterie/salumi use.
What You Learn:
- Primal & Sub-primal cuts of pork
- How half hog butchery is done
- The various breeds of pig and the pastoral proces
What You Get:
- A greater knowledge of the different primal and sub primal cuts of pork.
- A better understanding of how seam butchery is done.
We hope you can make the class.
Must prepay for your spot, limited space.